Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
home recent topics recent posts search register faq AspNetForum v.4.5.9.0

TimeLaps :: Forum

user:
psw:
| lost password
Home Messages in this topic - RSS
20/09/2018 07:11:35
hongwei28
Posts 30
With Carson Palmer retired Philip Rivers Jersey , the Arizona Cardinals need a new starting quarterback. Currently, they have one. But that could change.

“We’re pushing everybody to start,” coach Steve Wilks said Friday Mark Bavaro Jersey , via NFL.com. “I’ve stated this several times: Sam Bradford is our starter. We gotta go out there with 11 guys and Sam’s going to be the first guy out there. But everybody’s fighting for a position, so I’m not going to hold [Josh Rosen] back at all.

“I want guys competing, I want guys fighting for a starting job. Whoever ends up winning the position Robbie Gould Jersey , that’s who’s going to end up playing.”

That’s the smart way to do it. If a rookie establishes himself as the best guy, he needs to be playing, period. That’s what the Bills are doing with Josh Allen Justin Coleman Jersey , but apparently not what the Browns are doing with Baker Mayfield.

It’s what the Seahawks did with Russell Wilson six years ago, when he unexpectedly outperformed Matt Flynn. People outside the team were surprised; people inside the team weren’t, because they knew Wilson was the best option.

Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett went for a medical evaluation after going down during Patriots practice on Tuesday and it appears he avoided any serious injury.

Dorsett spent time in the blue medical tent getting checked out before emerging to watch the remainder of the session and catch passes on the side of the field. According to multiple reports Demarcus Robinson Jersey , Dorsett checked out fine and is not expected to miss any practice time.

That’s a good development for the Patriots as they’ve parted ways with two receivers who were injured this summer and have practiced without others for medical reasons during camp. They’ll also need as many hands on deck as possible with Julian Edelman set to serve a four-game suspension to start the year.

Dorsett caught 12 passes for 194 yards last year after being acquired in a trade with the Colts just before the season. Quarterback Tom Brady said Tuesday that Dorsett has “been doing so well” in his first full offseason with the club.

Authentic Womens Michael Dickson Jersey
pages: 1
|

Home